Double Exposure Blackjack – Real Money Blackjack November 27, 2021
Double Exposure Blackjack is a version of the traditional casino game of Blackjack. In this variant, the objective is to beat the dealer and get a hand that is not over 21. What’s more, the dealer’s two cards are face up for you to see. However, because both the cards are dealt face up in the initial deal, the payout of the game is 3:2. Find out about the double exposure blackjack online in our guide below. We have rules, how player the game, the house edge, and where to play online.
Play Double Exposure Blackjack Online
Double Exposure Blackjack Rules
There are rules that stay the same, and some are relevant to this variant of Blackjack. Having both of the dealer’s cards exposed is an advantage to the player.
Here are the rules of the game below:
- 2 to 10 cards are worth their face value; Aces are worth 1 or 11.
- Jack, Queen, King are worth 10.
- The dealer wins if it’s a tie. However, if it is a natural blackjack the player wins.
- The dealer hits a soft 17
- Players are allowed to split once.
- When on a hard 9, 10, and 11, doubling is allowed.
- After every round, the deck is reshuffled.
How to Play
Now that you know the rules of the game you can move on to how to play double exposure blackjack. There are steps that you can follow to make playing the game easy to follow.
See our step by step how to play double exposure blackjack online:
- You will first start by placing your wager – at casino gambling sites, you can do that by choosing the denomination of clicks by clicking on the button and placing the bet on the circle in front of you.
- Cards will be dealt. You will then choose whether you want to hit, stand, or double down depending on the cards you have. The pairs can be split. You will continue the gameplay until you bust.
- The option to stand means that you think the house will go bust or you will beat the dealer. When you double down, you will double your initial bet and will receive an additional card.
- If you choose to split, you will be dealt another card for each of the split cards. You will not be allowed to double down once you have split your cards.
- Once you have played, the dealer’s hand will be evaluated and there will be different outcomes depending on the hand. When the house has 18 or higher, the dealer stands.
- When the dealer has 16 or lower, you will hit. If the dealer has a soft 17 (an ace with other cards with a total of 6) then you hit. When the house has a hard 17, the dealer stands.
- If there is a tie or the dealer beats the player, the house wins. If you beat the dealer, bets will be paid out in even money.
Real Money Double Exposure Blackjack
Most, if not all, casinos on the internet have Double Exposure Blackjack from their game selection. However, if you want a safe casino to enjoy this card game, choose to play at any of the sites we have featured here on our website.
Safe and regulated casinos offer games from the top leading the software such as Microgaming and NetEnt. You can be sure that at any of the top online casinos you will enjoy the best double exposure blackjack gaming exposure.
Tips to Improve Winning Chances
A game of blackjack requires skill but also a strategy that can improve your chances of winning. It is the same with this blackjack variation. You can use a double exposure blackjack strategy to minimize your losses.
Here are some strategy tips to help you:
- Make sure you understand the rules – they give you a clear understanding of how the game works. It will also be easier to follow the flow of the game.
- Beware of a tie – in blackjack games, when there is a tie, you will get your stake back. However, with double exposure blackjack, the dealer wins the tie. Go against the dealer’s 20 because if you match it your hand will lose.
- Use a cheat sheet – the sheet has an optimal way of playing hands which makes it the basic blackjack strategy. They help you better know when to hit, split, or double down.
Double Exposure Blackjack Strategy
Here are some of the strategy decisions you can make:
- Stand on soft 17 on a 17 or higher hand
- Double on 9-11
- Always hit on 4 to 11
- Stand against a soft 16 or lower
Other Recommended Blackjack Guides: