Atlantic City Blackjack May 16, 2022
Atlantic City Blackjack is named after the popular gambling city as is a very popular variation of Blackjack. The variant has all the basic elements found in Blackjack but has striking differences. One of the reasons why Atlantic city blackjack is popular is because it is has a low house edge giving a good chance of winning
Use our guide complete with Atlantic city blackjack rules, tips, and strategy to improve your odds. You will also find a list of casinos that offer the blackjack game.
Play Atlantic City Blackjack
How to Play Atlantic City Blackjack
Getting started with Atlantic City Blackjack is relatively easy. You first have to find a casino site that has Atlantic City Blackjack on their casino games selection.
Once you have identified a casino, make a deposit, then select Atlantic City Blackjack from the games. Choose how much you want to wager, and you are ready play.
Top-rated US casinos online offer latest players a welcome package for them to get started with their gaming. Some online casinos allow gamblers to use a bonus player this variant of Blackjack.
Atlantic City Blackjack Rules
In Atlantic City Blackjack the aim is to beat the dealer. The game is played with eight 52-card decks. Learning to play the game is straight forward, and Blackjack pays 3 to 2. Use these eight easy steps to play.
- The dealer will get one hole card and can check for Blackjack if the card is an ace or 10
- The dealer has to stand at a soft 17
- You can double down on two cards
- You can only split an Ace once
- Doubling down after a split is allowed
- You can’t split a 10
- You are only limited to split cards three times
- In this version, you are allowed to surrender later in the game
Strategy For Atlantic City Blackjack
The Atlantic City Blackjack is a fairly standard game and uses the standard online blackjack strategy. There are numerous strategy charts on the internet that you can use to improve your odds. For the most part, strategy cards will show when to hit, stand, double or split.
You can use the charts to alter your betting accordingly. Remember the chart below is just a suggestion of how you can play the game.
Also, if you hold a hard 15 against the dealers ten or ace, you should surrender. The same goes for when you hold a hard 16, and the dealer is holding 9, 10, or ace. Unlike in traditional blackjack games, if you hold a pair of eights and the dealer is showing an ace, surrender rather than splitting your hand.
Tips on Atlantic City Blackjack
Now that you have an idea of what a strategy chart can look like, here are some top tips that you can use to improve your odds.
- It is advisable not to split fives
- Only split twos and threes if the dealer has a 4 – 7
- If your hand is on a total of 17 or more, choose to stand
- Should the dealer has a six or less, and you have sixes, you can split
- If you have a hand total of 13 and the dealer’s face-up card is six, you can stand
- Hit if you have a hand of 11 and the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace
- Don’t take the Insurance bet as it is 8% against you and you will lose money in the long term
Atlantic City Blackjack Gold Real Money
You can play Atlantic City Blackjack Gold by Microgaming at top casinos online. The leading games provider Microgaming developed the game. It is a Gold Series that is both single- and multi-hand.
If you enjoy playing Atlantic City 21, you will enjoy playing this variant. The game has a payout of 2:1 and a house edge of 0.36%. When a player wins the game, the payout will be in the 3-2 odds.
See More Blackjack Guides Below