Play Blackjack Online in United States 2022 August 17, 2022
- How To Play Blackjack Online For Real Money
- Blackjack Online Games for Real Money
- Strategy Tips for Online Blackjack United States
Best Online Blackjack Real Money
The rules of the Blackjack are very simple. Once you understand how wins playing blackjack, playing real money gaming will be worthwhile. The game is played using six to eight decks of cards, depending on the variation of 21.
Here are six basic rules for playing Blackjack online at top casino gambling sites.
- You will place a bet then the dealer will deal you two cards facing up.
- After that, two cards are dealt for the dealer. One facing up and the other down.
- After checking your cards, you can either split, double your bet, hit, or stand.
- The blackjack game will continue until you decide to stand or bust. Bust means that your cards exceed 21. This is counted as a loss.
- The same applies to the dealer. He/she has to deal cards until he stands at soft 17 or bust.
- If you have more points than the dealer, and they are less than 21, you win. You will also win if the dealer busts.
The game of blackjack online has different variations that you can enjoy. Some variations may have a slightly different casino house edge but, they are still worth playing. You can enjoy the following variations of blackjack online at casinos:
- Classic Blackjack: The most popular variation of blackjack pays 3:2 and can be found at most casinos online.
- American Blackjack: With this variant, the difference is how the dealers’ cards are dealt. Instead of one card being dealt, both cards are dealt before the player makes a move.
- European Blackjack: European Blackjack uses a 52 deck of cards. You will also find an insurance bet in European blackjack that pays pout 2:1.
- Atlantic City Blackjack: This version of Blackjack was introduced in the town of a similar name in 1976. The game is slightly different from the classic blackjack. It uses eight decks of cards instead of the normal six decks. The payout is at 2:1.
- Double Exposure Blackjack: In Double exposure blackjack, both the dealers’ cards are face-up, making it transparent. The game uses an eight-deck and pays out of 1:1.
- Pontoon: Pontoon is a variation of blackjack that pays out 2:1. With this game, rather than asking for a hit, you will ask for a twist. The variation allows you to double down or buy.
- Live Blackjack: Live blackjack online lets you live stream the games and play with a real dealer in a casino or studio
Like with other games of skill, using a blackjack strategy can improve your odds. It will help you with gameplay, but you will feel like you have some control of the game. There are many strategies that you can use.
- Bankroll Management: It is advisable that you set aside a budget or money that is for online gaming. This will help you with betting limits and prohibit you from spending money you can’t afford to lose.
- Choosing a Table: You have to choose and play at tables that accommodate your bankroll. When looking for a table to join, rather take the time to select a table instead of rushing to choose one.
- Keep away from Insurance: Side bets like insurance are not recommended because it doesn’t add value to your bankroll.
- Card Counting: This blackjack strategy is frowned upon by many casinos but is quite popular and helpful when done right. The aim is to count the cards in the deck as the game progresses, which will help you alter your bets accordingly.
Blackjack Online Free vs Real Money Online Blackjack
Play Online Blackjack on Mobile Apps
Top casinos are working to create the best mobile blackjack app for US players. You will download the app from the casino’s website using a link they provided or a QR code. Alternatively, you can access the casino on your web browser and enjoy the games in instant play.
Online Blackjack Real Money United States FAQs
Card counting might be a possible strategy when playing blackjack at a land-based casino, but it’s hardly doable when playing blackjack online. Remember, online blackjack is a computer-generated game where an RNG is used to shuffle and deal cards each round. Its impossible to predict the number of decks used, and its impossible to try and guess which cards are remaining in the deck once your cards have been dealt.
Online casinos generally use up to 8 decks of cards in a game of blackjack. Using this many decks makes the game a bit more unpredictable, and card counting near impossible.
Yes, but only if you are playing at a regulated casino site like the ones mentioned above. Then you can rest assured that all blackjack games are fair. Remember, all is fair in a game of chance, especially if random number generators are being used.
Definitely, should you learn all the rules and play using a strategy, you can make real cash playing blackjack. Of course, you’ll have to make a real money deposit first.
Yes, most games use random number generators that is audited regularly to ensure that all games are fair. Casinos in general are checked by gambling authorities to ensure that they are following all the right protocols.
Playing blackjack is simpler compared to some of the other games. The main aim is to try and build a hand that equals to 21. If you are able to do this with just 2 cards you will receive the max payout. Sometimes the hand closest t0 21 wins if nobody was able to achieve 21.
You might be able to count cards if its stated how many decks of cards are used in the game. Casinos can use up to 8 decks so counting cards in this scenario will be very challenging. Remember live casino games happen in real time with a real dealer and you see everything.
You can play blackjack at any of the casinos that we have listed in our table. Your options include Spin Casino, Platinum Play and Bovegas.
Yes it is! Blackjack is one of the few casino games where the house edge is kept low and players are able wins using skill. The game is also relatively simple to play and the betting limits are very reasonable too.
There aren’t a lot of pro blackjack players. Poker is usually the game of choice for pro players. But its not completely impossible winning decent money playing blackjack overtime. But, whether that’ll be enough to make a living is debatable.
See More Casino Games Guides: