Best Live Baccarat Online United States in 2022 May 17, 2022
Live baccarat games are a great way to enjoy your favorite casino game online with a real-life experience. Enjoy a sophisticated world of live baccarat online, all from your desktop or mobile. There are various real dealer baccarat games and with a 1.06% house edge. The game is one of the most lucrative games online.
Below, you will find a detailed guide on:
Best Live Baccarat Online Casino
We know how intimidating it can get playing a new game. The best part about live casino game is that the game rules don’t change all that much. And it won’t be hard getting started. Simply follow our five basic steps, and you will be placing bets in time.
- Find an online casino site that offers live baccarat and set up your account.
- Make a deposit using any of the banking methods on offer.
- Choose and join a live baccarat dealer table and place your bet.
- Watch the game unfold via live stream.
- When all the cards are dealt, a winner will be announced.
We have to say that baccarat is not a hard game to understand or play. The game is played with 5 to 8 decks and the rules and the betting structure are simple. The aim of the game is to get as close as possible to 9, which is the highest-ranking hand.
Each game has two hands. One hand is the player’s, and the other is the bankers. Both the players and the banker will get two cards each. On occasion, a third card will be dealt. There are three betting options, the player, banker, and a tie. You will have to bet on either one of the three.
The card values in baccarat are pretty straightforward.
- Cards 2 to 9 keep their face value
- The ace counts as 1
- 10, king, queen, and jack count as 0.
So, your total score is always the number on the right. That means if you get a 6 and 7, the score is 13 making your total 3.
Live Dealer Baccarat Benefits
Like with any cash casino game, there are advantages to gambling with a real dealer. Below we have shared a few benefits that come with playing live baccarat casino games at top online casino gambling sites.
- You will be gaming with real dealer but in the comfort of your home.
- Get a real-life casino experience playing along with other players.
- Games are available on desktop as well as mobile.
- There are great features such as the live chat option.
- You will watch the game unfold in real-time.
- The multiple cameras give you a view of the game from various angles.
- The game has a house edge of 1.06%.
Mobile Live Baccarat
The improvement of internet gambling technologies now allows you to enjoy live dealer games on your phone. Most top casinos shave optimized their software to be compatible with most mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
When you chose a live casino, ensure that it is compatible. The interface of the game will be smaller in order to fit the device’s screen. But all the games will be available from the live chat, animations, and transitions.
Software developers have gone over and above to create one live dealer baccarat game. But they have created a few other variations. Depending on the casino that you are playing at, you can enjoy variations of the game. Some popular titles include:
- VIP Baccarat
- Mini Baccarat
- Progressive Baccarat
- Side Bets
- No Commission Baccarat
- Lightening Baccarat
- Baccarat Squeeze
- Salon Prive
- Speed Baccarat
- Dragon Jackpot Baccarat
- Knockout Baccarat
We had our experts compile a list of tips and tricks to help you improve your odds. While these tips and strategies may not guarantee you a win, you can use them to help you improve your odds.
- Bet on the banker as it carries a low house edge and has 51% chance of winning.
- Try to avoid the tie bet as the odds are much higher.
- Play with a budget and stick to it.
- Use a strategy such as the zig-zag (betting on the player, banker, player, banker, etc.)
- Look out for bonuses and promotions to take pressure off your bankroll.
Live Casino Baccarat Software Developers
Many software developers have added live baccarat to their list of games as the live dealer game is becoming popular. We have compiled a list of the top developers that offer the best live baccarat games.
- Playtech: the casino games developer offers four different baccarat games with friendly dealers.
- Microgaming: the software provider currently only has one live dealer baccarat game.
- Ezugi: with six live baccarat products, Ezugi is definitely worth checking if you are looking for a variety of games of player.
- Evolution Gaming: known as the best live casino game developer, evolution currently offers 13 different baccarat games.
Live baccarat is a variation of the baccarat casino game however it is played with a real dealer. The games take part in a studio or casino setting. Depending on the software you are using, you will chat to the dealer and get multiple views of the baccarat table.
You have to sign up to a casino that offer live dealer baccarat. Once you have registered an account, you will have to deposit into your casino account. Then you head to the games section to choose the version of live baccarat that you want to play.
Yes, you can make a living from playing live baccarat. But you will need to learn how to play the game like a pro.
Yes, Baccarat is a skill-based game where you can use strategy to improve your odds. Whether you are playing at land-based casino or online, you will be able to use a strategy to play and win.
No, reputable casinos are required to be regularly audited to ensure that all games are fair and above board. This includes the live dealer games. If you play at a trusted casino, you don’t have to worry about the rigged games.
It is a standard version of the online games played with a real dealer for realistic action. The gameplay, rules, bet limit, card dealings are all dependent on the variation of the game. The gambling experience is that of a real casino where you want each hand using video streaming
There are several casinos online that offer the live game. Some of these casinos include exclusive casino, Enzo Casino, Bovegas, and Lucky Nugget
Yes, you can win real money. Live dealer games can only be enjoyed for real money; therefore, when you do win, you win cash prizes.
Yes, when playing online, all live dealer games can be enjoyed 24/7. However, not every dealer will be available on the game all hours of the day. So, you will not be able to play with the same dealer every single time.
The RTP of a live baccarat game with the player bet is 98.94%. The banker bet has a 98.76% RTP. And the tie bet has an RTP of 85.64%.
Top Live Casino Guides