Best PayPal Casinos in United States for 2023 September 28, 2023
If you are looking to make fast and easy deposits and withdrawals at casino, choose play at PayPal Casinos. PayPal is a reliable and safe payment method that is accepted at a few casinos. So, how will you know if a casino accepts PayPal as an online payment?
We can help you with that. Our review explains the following:
- Making PayPal deposits
- Cashing out with PayPal
- How we review PayPal Casinos
- PayPal Casino Security
- Deposits & Withdrawal Processing Times
- Pros & Cons of PayPal Casinos
Casinos that Accept PayPal in United States
Making a deposit using PayPal is straightforward, but depending on the casino you are playing at, the process may differ slightly. The basic deposit principle remains the same. See how to deposit money below:
- Make sure that your PayPal account is funded.
- Sign in to your PayPal casino of choice.
- Go to the cashier and select PayPal.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit. Add any bonus codes to claim various kinds of bonuses at the casino.
- Finalize your deposit and wait for the fund to appear in your casino account. In most cases, it will reflect immediately.
- Once the funds appear in your account, you can start playing your favourite casino game.
- Similarly, making withdrawals couldn’t be simpler. The only difference is that that unlike instant deposits, withdrawals can take up to 24 hours. You won’t be charged for using PayPal to make withdrawals, but the casino can add admin fees or banking restrictions. Similar to deposits, the process might be slightly different depending on the casino.
- Here is a common of making withdrawals:
- Sign in to your casino.
- Head to the cashier and click on the withdrawal option.
- Select PayPal.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Ensure that you are following through on the minimum and maximum amounts that you can withdraw from your casino account.
- Finalize and wait for your winnings to reflect.
To recommend the best PayPal casinos to you, we put all gambling sites we come across through a stringent review process. This is why we are certain that you are playing at top US casinos.
Here are some of the things that we look at:
- Licensing – we make sure that each casino is regulated and holds a license with a reputable gaming authority.
- Safety and security – top casinos will use high-level security and encryption to keep your data safe. We will also check the payment’s security to make sure it is also safe to use online.
- Easy deposits & fast withdrawals – we check how fast the payment method and casino process deposits and withdrawals. A casino that has easy deposits and fast withdrawals is always a plus for us.
- Customer support – you need to get help from the customer support team 24/7 via several contact options.
- Online casino slots – we also check a good selection of casino games from recognized software developers. Options should include table games, live casino and slots.
- Bonuses and promotions – there has to be a wide variety of bonuses and promotions with reasonable wagering requirements.
PayPal is a well-known online payment. It is also known for being the safest option to make online transactions. All the transactions that happen within the company are monitored 24/7 to avoid any chances of fraud and theft.
When you use PayPal at casinos on the internet, you will not be sharing any of your banking information with the casino. You will only be linking your card with your PayPal account, which makes your online casinos easier.
The online banking method uses the highest level of security that most financial institutions use online. It also has the strictest banking licensing conditions, and the transactions done with the casino using this payment method are encrypted. So, you can be sure that your information will be kept safe.
PayPal is a popular method used at internet casinos because of its efficiency and safety. Like any option, you will use, it has its limitations. See below for the limits of using PayPal at online casinos.
|Max Deposit||$10 000|
|Max Withdrawal||$10 000|
Before you commit to a PayPal casino, you need to know what you can accept from the casino. Like with any other casino banking method, there are some good and bad for choosing PayPal. So, we have put together a list of the pros and cons of playing at a PayPal casino online.
- It is globally recognised, accepting over 25 currencies worldwide, including the US dollar.
- You can connect it to your existing banking account.
- Unmatched safety and security when making transactions
- Offers fast transactions.
- You don’t have to provide your personal information to access casino features.
- Quick to sign up with and easy to use.
- Not many casinos accept the payment method.
- You will incur fees when making payments.
Top 5 Online Casinos that Accepts PayPal Deposits
Here are the top five casinos that offer PayPal as a payment method:
- Jackpot City (Best bonuses)
- Ruby Fortune (Best casino games)
- Royal Vegas (Best customer service)
- All Slots Casino (Best sign up bonus)
- Twin Casino (Best mobile casino)
Mobile Casinos that Accept PayPal
Generally, PayPal casinos are compatible with mobile, allowing you to play games from just about anywhere. Accepted operating systems include Android, iOS, and Windows.
You should not have problems making PayPal transactions, whether you are using the casino app or instant play versions.
PayPal itself is also compatible with mobile, meaning that you can access your PayPal account from anywhere. You will be able to manage your transaction easily if you download their app, so you can easily make transfers into your casino account.
PayPal Casino Online Bonuses
As a player at a PayPal casino, you are eligible to get various casino bonuses and promotions. The below bonuses are some of the available ones:
- No bonus – you are not required to make a deposit when you claim this bonus. It can be in the form of free spins or free chips.
- Free spins – a casino will offer free spins bonuses to either promote a slot at the casino or introduce a new slot.
- Reload bonuses – when you are a regular player, you can claim various reload bonuses whenever you make a deposit.
- Match bonuses – the casino will match your deposit amount up to a certain amount.
- Welcome bonuses – exclusive to latest players who sign up at a casino. It can be a variation of bonuses that can include a slot bonus, crypto bonus or free spins.
How to Create a PayPal Account
While PayPal payments are available in United States, not many casinos offer it as a casino banking method. PayPal is a reputable and legal alternative to making deposits and withdrawals. The payment option is sometimes available at regulated international casinos.
This means that if you are playing at PayPal casinos, legal under the US gambling laws. No need to worry. Some casinos accept PayPal for online gambling.
To play at a PayPal casino, you will have to set up a PayPal account. You will then load money into your PayPal account via bank transfer or your credit or debit card.
You will then be able to make deposits to your casino account using PayPal. Also, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account to make automatic withdrawals.
FAQs About the Best PayPal Casinos United States
Yes. You can use PayPal to make both deposits and withdrawals. However, be aware that not all casinos will have it as an option. Some might even go as far as not accepting it for withdrawals.
All you have to do is make sure that your PayPal account has money in it so you can make deposits to your casino of choice.
Jackpot City, Ruby Fortune and All Slots Casino are some of the best casinos that accept PayPal for either deposits or withdrawals.
No, not all US casinos will accept PayPal for deposits. Hence, before you sign up with any casinos, make sure to check if the option is available to use for deposits.
Visit the cashier page at at PayPal casino, choose to make a withdrawal and choose PayPal. Add the amount you want to withdraw and complete the withdrawal process. You will wait until the process is cleared and the money is in your account.
Yes and no. PayPal will not charge you a fee for making deposits. However, the casino makes a charge for making withdrawals. The amount may vary from casino to casino.
Yes, you will need a bank account to make deposits into your PayPal account and make a withdrawal from the PayPal account.
Definitely, if a casino site offers PayPal as a banking method, you can use it to make withdrawals. Make sure to check the limits of how much you can withdraw using the payment option.
Yes, PayPal works like an e-wallet that offers instant payments and withdrawals. So, you can expect to have your funds in your PayPal account instantly.
It will take seconds to make deposits, and withdrawal takes about 24 hours. If you are making a large withdrawal, you can expect to wait a bit longer due to bank clearances.
Top Casino Banking Options